Mamas and Papas Baby Snug and Activity Tray - Navy
Baby Snug is the safe, supportive seat that adapts to fit their changing size. An ideal seat for weaning, it's specially designed shape means it can't be wriggled out of, letting baby enjoy a safer independent playtime. Plus it gives you free hands, so you can get on with your daily tasks. All of our Baby Snugs come complete with their very own removable play tray. The Baby Snug play tray offers 8 interactive features and 6 different toy arrangements to grow with your baby. Great for keeping your little one entertained.
- The unique wriggle proof design lets baby sit safely and independently, whilst giving you two free hands.
- The removable insert means Baby Snug can be adapted to suit your little one as they grow.
- The ergonomic seat design with supporting crotch post promotes a healthy posture for baby.
- The easy clean design lets you wipe it down with ease, ideal when weaning your baby.
- Removable tray can be taken on and off in a simple click.
- Removable play tray helps your baby's development with 8 interactive features and 6 different toy arrangements.
- Large suction pad on the play tray ensures that tray is secured to surface.
Age Suitability: 3 months *or when your child can support their own head - 12 months+ Approx.
Dimensions: H: 25 x W: 43 x D: 43cm Approx.
Activity Play Tray
Baby Snug play tray offers 8 interactive features and 6 different toy arrangements to grow with your baby. Great for keeping your little one entertained while they learn to sit up unaided, particularly when you're out and about! Suitable from birth.
Why Buy Me?
- Helps your baby's development with 8 interactive features and 6 different toy arrangements
- A variety of textures, bright colours and materials to aid stimulation
- Allows you to engage your baby in fun developmental play while learning to sit up unaided
Features & Benefits:
- Fixed toys can't be dropped or thrown by baby.
- Large suction pad ensures that tray is secured to surface.
- 6 different toy arrangements to grow and develop with your child.
- 8 interactive tray features including roller bead ball, spinning flower, twisty bendy stalk with rattle and teether, reversible squeaker pad, rotating lion and beaded loop.
Age Suitability: 3 months+
WARNING! Always use this product with adult supervision
Please note we ONLY Ship to Mainland UK addresses we no longer ship to Northern Ireland!
Delivery of goods within England, Wales & Southern Scotland is FREE on all orders* over £50 and only £4.95 (inc vat) on all orders up to £49.99. We aim to despatch all 'In Stock' orders within 48 hours. We use Royal Mail for small items and Interlink Express or APC for larger shipments. All orders are despatched insured and remain the property of Bournemouth Baby Centre until signed for. *All items of furniture will incur an extra charge for delivery (furniture cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland or Northern Scotland) as will deliveries to Northern Scotland and all Islands off the coast of Britain....See Below:
Shipping & Handling Non- Mainland UK and parts of Scotland.
Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Scily Isles, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and some addresses in Scotland - (Highlands and rural areas) will incur additional delivery charges. Our check out will pick up whether an extra charge is to be made when you enter your address.
Collect in Store
All items ordered Online can be collected from our Bournemouth store FREE OF CHARGE. You will need to bring the card you paid with and 1 form of ID showing your current address or 2 pieces of identification showing your address if you have paid by Paypal.
Furniture Set Delivery Times
Silver Cross, Boori, Mamas and Papas and Kidsmill Furniture sets come direct from the manufacturer. Please allow the following delivery times:
Silver Cross 3-6 weeks, Boori 2-6 weeks, Mamas and Papas 1-3 weeks, Kidsmill 3-6 weeks
Deliver and Build
We also offer a local (approx 30 mile radius) Deliver and Build service which for £130 (3 pc furniture set). Please call our Bournemouth Store for more details.
We aim to despatch all ’In Stock’ orders within 48 hours.
If unfortunately a parcel arrives damaged or appears to have been opened, please sign for as 'damaged' or ' unchecked'
Furniture Delivery Exemptions
Unfortunately we are unable to ship furniture to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Northern Scotland
Wrong Delivery Address / Delivery address different to Billing address
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Bournemouth Baby Centre cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur as a result.
We only allow for items purchased to be sent to a delivery address that doesn't match the billing address on orders up to £100. For all orders over £100 please call us for details on how to make a Bacs payment directly into our bank account.
If your item is not in stock, it will show as ’Available to Pre-Order’. We will back order for you and advise you by email of an approximate delivery date.Most orders will be fulfilled within 14 days.
If you decide to return any item, you will need to notify us within 15 days of receiving it. You will then have a further 14 days to get the item back to us. Once we have received them and provided that it is in perfect, unused condition, complete with all labels attached and any instruction manuals, we will refund your credit/debit card/Paypal payment (please allow up to 14 days).
Please note that any costs incurred returning unwanted items to us are at your expense unless the return is a result of our error. Please email or telephone us before returning any item stating your reason for return. We can arrange to collect unwanted items at a cost of £20 per box - Mainland UK only (excluding some addresses in Scotland). Please call for a quote for collection from all other parts of the the UK.